Thoroughbred Placement Resources(TPR) is a growing charity that helps retiring racehorses find new homes once their racing careers end. We have placed over 1000 horses since 2007, and we help more every day but we cannot do it alone.
We need someone to lead our Public Relations and Marketing team. This person would help build and manage a strong Marketing and PR team to work on the following tasks:
- Working on our quarterly Newsletter
- Scheduling/overseeing events
- Press Release Writing
- Helping maintain and update our Facebook page and other social media outlets
- Writing articles and assisting with outreach to media organizations
- Advertising in print/web/radio
- Creating and updating brochures and literature
- Organize horse shows and training clinics
Help us help the horses!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Office Help on a beautiful horse...
- Fundraising Consultant
- Accountant for Horse Charity
- Passionate about Horses? Join...
- Website Consultant Needed- Help...
- Weekday Help on a Horse Farm
- Volunteer Coordinator ADVISOR!
- Director of Veterans Program...
- Use your PR and Marketing Skills...
- Weekend Help on a Horse Farm
- Graphic Designer with a Love of...
- Video/Photograph Horses at the...
- Grant Writing Consultant to Help...