5 people are interested
Bring a smile to a terminally ill patient - become a Cosmetology Volunteer
5 people are interested
Hospice Volunteering is a rewarding opportunity for people who want to make a positive difference in the life of others in need. Our Volunteers are an important part of our team. Our patients reside in Nursing Facilities and Private Homes throughout Cumberland, Gloucester, and Salem counties.
Cosmetology Volunteers visit assigned patients to offer hair cut services. Hospice patients are often in a wheelchair or bedridden and volunteers must be able to adapt to the patient’s environment.
The process to come onboard begins with a phone interview, followed by an in-person interview. Volunteers are required to complete a background check, medical checks, complete end-of-life training, and be willing to make a minimum of a year commitment. Cosmetology Volunteers must also provide proof of license.
Contact Volunteer Coordinator, Lucia DiSimone, at 856-845-8220 or email@example.com for more details
About BAYADA at Inspira Hospice
603 North Broad Street, Woodbury, NJ 08096, US
BAYADA has a special purpose--to help people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. BAYADA provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors worldwide. We care for our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Families coping with significant illness or disability need help and support while caring for a family member. Our goal at BAYADA is to provide the highest quality home health care services available. We believe our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability, our BAYADA core values.
With a strong commitment from each of us, BAYADA will make it possible for millions of people worldwide to experience a better quality of life in the comfort of their own homes. We want to build and maintain a lasting legacy as the world's most compassionate and trusted team of home health care professionals.
- We believe our clients come first.
- We believe our employees are our greatest asset.
- We believe that building relationships and working together are critical to our success as a community of compassionate caregivers.
- We believe we must demonstrate honesty and integrity at all times.
- We believe in providing community service where we live and work.
- We believe it is our responsibility to strengthen the organization's financial foundation and to support its growth.
- Compassion. Our clients and their families feel supported and cared for.
- Excellence. We provide home health care services to our clients with the highest professional, ethical, and safety standards.
- Reliability. Our clients and their families can reply on us and are able to live their lives to the fullest, with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
603 North Broad StreetSuite 301Woodbury, NJ 08096
October 5, 2021
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A minimum of four hours a month for patient visits
- Medical checks (TB Test, Physical)