Take part in activities that inform and unite a variety of stakeholders, including community residents, community organizations, as well as government officials and their corresponding agencies. Activities include, but are not limited to, partaking in awareness campaigns, developing community and partner relationships, and educating community members who are in need of our services.
The purpose of this position is to raise awareness about ACE and its programs, as well as increase the organization’s overall community profile, through the use of social media.
The volunteers activities will result in demonstrating:
- The impact of ACE’s programs on the lives of those we serve,
- Providing an inside look on the actions we take in addressing poverty related issues engaging potential participants to seek ACE for support
- Showing community residents that ACE is here to help.
For information head to our volunteer website page: http://www.allianceforcommunityempowerment.org/volunteer/
- People Skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 6-9 hours a week
- Complete this application http://bit.ly/ACEVPApp