YWCA NCW is looking for qualified community members that support our mission and want to join one of our various committees, as follows:
- Governance Committee: concerned with the development and enforcement, and of policy; making recommendations of policies/policy changes to the board; board recruitment, etc.
- Finance and Sustainability Committee: oversee the financial health and wellness of the organization.
- Social Justice Committee: dedicated to advocating for social and racial justice, seeks to develop greater social awareness in the Wenatchee community.
- Building Committee: this group is concerned with the development of our new housing facility. We are looking for volunteers with experience doing pre-development, building development, or fundraising for capital campaigns/building projects to support the planning and development of a new facility.
- Resource Development / Management
- Cost Analysis
- Event Planning / Management
- Human Resources Recruitment
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Six month minimum