Find out how you can be a voice for an abused or neglected child while they await a safe and permanent home during a brief informational session at the CASA office.
To become a CASA volunteer, you must be at least 21 years of age.
CASA volunteers are ordinary people, many with full-time jobs of their own. They work with one or two children at a time averaging 10-15 hours per month. No special experience is required. CASA provides thorough training and CASA volunteers work under the direct supervision of CASA staff. Once assigned to a case, CASA volunteers act as a watchdog for the child and become a stable presence in the child's life. The personal attention ensures that the case keeps moving toward a safe, permanent home for the child.
Weekly Informational Session Dates:
- January 10, Wednesday - 12 noon
- January 17, Wednesday - 6 PM
- January 22, Monday - 3 PM
- January 25, Thursday - 12 noon
- January 27, Saturday - 10 AM
- January 29, Monday - 3 PM
- February 7, Wednesday - 12 noon
- February 13, Tuesday - 3 PM
- February 15, Thursday - 5 PM
- February 17, Saturday - 10 AM
- February 19, Monday - 3 PM
- February 21, Wednesday - 6 PM
- Thursday, March 1, 2018 - 12 Noon
- Monday, March 5, 2018 - 3 PM
- Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 12 Noon
- Monday, March 19, 2018 - 3 PM
- Saturday, March 24, 2018 - 10 AM
- Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 1 PM
- Thursday, March 29, 2018 - 6 PM
You can also call us at 225-379-8598 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training