We are looking for skilled individuals that can develop and maintain program initiatives to help spread awareness and aid survivors of human trafficking in their recovery.
- Program Development and execution: Create proposal, goals, volunteer job descriptions, develop training material, and execute program on a global scale.
- Recruit, manage, train and maintain volunteers
- Create reports, timelines and goal targets
- Keep administrators updated with managed communications
- Provider Program: help us locate providers in applicants areas, Ensure paperwork is uploaded for each applicant, Communicate with providers, maintain calendars, provider promotion through website and social media.
- Resource Program: Aid in locating requested resources in applicants areas, maintain a database, aid in managing Survivor Advisory Board, secure resource partners on a global scale
- Ambassador Program: Recruit ambassadors to spread awareness about our program via word of mouth advertising, maintain ambassador communications and training, manage material distribution, manage a database.
- Prevention Education Program: Assist in building out High School prevention education awareness program, develop training videos/materials, communicate with survivor leaders, maintain calendar and database.
For more information about these opportunities or about other volunteer areas, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Initial Commitment higher than maintainence.