Tigerlily Foundation’s Development Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the execution of Tigerlily Foundation’s fundraising strategy.
- Work with development and program staff to write, prepare, and submit grant proposals.
- Search databases to identify pipeline of grant opportunities.
- Identify/secure sponsors, set up meetings and engage them in opportunities for events.
- Conduct third party and cause marketing outreach with corporations.
- Work with team to increase our income through innovative new ideas.
- Send thank you letters, donation receipts, follow-up communications and complimentary material to the donors, presenting the organization’s activities to supporters.
About Tigerlily Foundation
Tigerlily Foundation’s (Tigerlily) mission is to educate, empower, advocate for and provide hands-on support to young women, ages of 15-45 - before, during and after breast cancer.
For More Information : Email email@example.com .
- Resource Development / Management
- Database Administration
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment