This position is perfect for someone who is passionate about empowering others. The GoodWORKS Career Center Supporter is integrated into one of our mission programs and works one-on-one with job seekers to make them more competitive in the job market. He or she will give job seekers tools and skills to earn and keep sustainable employment, which will change their lives, the lives of their families, and the entire community.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist clients in receiving self-directed job search assistance through GoodProspects, computers, phone, email, copier & fax.
- Instruction on how to set up an email account & assist with internet job search & application process.
- Do daily job searches & update job board with local area job openings available by industry.
- Ability to answer phone calls, do follow up phone calls & take messages in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate good customer service skills with the ability to greet clients/customers in a helpful and professional manner.
- Access to GoodTraks tutorial & ability to enter, track & update clients progress in the system.
- All other duties assigned by the GoodWORKS Manager.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Professional Development
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Mondays or Wednesdays; 9am-2pm
- Some work experience required