DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Are you great at raising money for a cause near and dear to your heart? Do you have a background in fundraising and want to use it to help senior and special needs animals find forever homes? We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Fundraising Manager to join our movement for hard-to-place animals. This role is a management role, which includes overseeing our existing Fundraising team and our fundraising planning efforts.
We believe that every dog and cat, no matter their age, medical need, or behavioral issue, deserves a loving forever home. But they tend to be overlooked in shelters and rescues across the country. Core Paws showcases these special animals on a central website, to help them find their perfect family.
- Previous management experience (preferred)
- Fundraising experience in a professional non-profit setting (preferred)
- Understanding of grants process
- Undergraduate degree
- 3X weekly check-in on Core Paws email, respond quickly to urgent needs/questions
- Hold team meetings with Fundraising team
- Attend monthly virtual team manager meeting
- Assist Volunteer Manager to define job descriptions for new Fundraising positions when needed
- Management of 2-3 fundraisers per year to support organizational growth
- Work closely with Board Treasurer on fundraising dollars that come in
- Creation of annual document to send to donors at the end of the year
- Fundraising plan initiatives
- Brainstorm fundraising efforts with goals for year
- Maintenance of spreadsheet to track donations
- Program to thank donors for their support
- Manage stewardship initiatives
- Oversee Core Paws grant program
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING
- Help hundreds of homeless animals across the nation at the same time (help elicit change on a national scale)
- Engage in a meaningful service
- Enhance your skills in non-profit fundraising
- Join our wonderful team of compassionate animal lovers
If this role is right up your alley, we'd love to hear from you. please submit interest explaining your background and why this opportunity would be a good fit for you. Thank you!
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Program Management
- People Skills
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week (flexible)
- Previous Fundraising Experience