Front Desk Receptionist
DONATE TO THIS
28 people are interested
Habitat for Humanity of Palm Beach County is looking for volunteers who welcome people to our office and can answer incoming phone calls. This is a great way to meet the families we impact while volunteering. We are looking to fill this position for regular business hours (M-F, 8:30a-5p) with volunteers committing to fill one or multiple shifts each week. Besides the duties mentioned above, the accepted volunteers may be asked to help with other items (please see below). All Office Angels must pass a background check and sign a confidentiality agreement before being approved for the role.
- Greet clients and guests in a personal and professional manner.
- Answer and maintain multi-line phone system, screen calls, direct calls to appropriate departments.
- Provides administrative and clerical assistance to Administrative Director.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Administrative Director
- Excellent telephone skills and etiquette
- Display high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to interact with current and future Habitat homeowners
- Must be able to operate office machines, i.e. copier, fax, printers, scanner, mail machine, or willingness to learn
- Computer skills preferred
We'll work with your schedule.
6758 North Military TrailRiviera Beach, FL 33407
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Ability to volunteer the same hours weekly.