Volunteer Title:Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Executive Director
Responsibilities: Marketing Coordinator activities include:
- Manage segmentation/targeting strategy.
- Develop compelling brand messaging and content.
- Develop a strategy to deliver the content to the community.
- Facilitate a strategy that ties back to organizational goals.
- Oversee major marketing campaigns.
- Brands communications and support materials.
- Manage marketing meeting agenda, scheduling, and minutes.
- Coordinate the following marketing roles:
- Social Media Graphic Designer(s) | develop actual designs based on plan and strategy developed by team and managed by Marketing Director (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Social Media Coordinator | coordinate social media calendars and work with designer(s) to ensure creative is being completed and interact with various channels
- Marketing Coordinator/Intern | support Marketing Director with the execution of marketing plans
- Public Relations Coordinator | either ongoing or per-project basis (such as for Celebrate Life)
Please visit www.nostigmas.org to learn more about our organization.
- Marketing Analytics
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 15 hrs/week
- University or work experience preferred.