Tigerlily Foundation’s Volunteer Coordinator is responsible managing Volunteer Program and relationships. Ability to work independently and develop procedures for work. Strong oral and written communication skills. This is a volunteer position.
- Develop Volunteer Program including program goals, materials and means of evaluation
- Coordinate the recruiting and screening of volunteers
- Work with Tigerlily team to determine need for volunteers, interns, review applications, conduct interviews (phone screen and in-person)
- Send application materials appropriate to each stage of the process
- Manage volunteers to ensure they are meeting personal and program objectives
- Post job descriptions on sites, conduct outreach to groups, corporations and organizations
- Work with universities and other outlets to promote opportunities for intern positions
- Update Volunteer portion of website, to include intern application/program information
- Mentor volunteers as needed
About Tigerlily Foundation
Tigerlily Foundation’s (Tigerlily) mission is to educate, empower, advocate for and provide hands-on support to young women, ages of 15-40 - before, during and after breast cancer.
For More Information : Email tania @tigerlilyfoundation.org for more information.
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment