Tigerlily Foundation’s Outreach Coordinator is responsible for developing and managing relationships with local healthcare organizations, hospitals, businesses and associations.
This position requires someone who is reliable, outgoing, charismatic, well-groomed, and employs best practices. This is a volunteer position.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local healthcare organizations, hospitals, businesses and associations
- Sustain existing partnerships
- Coordinate appointments and meet with local hospitals and healthcare organizations to provide information about Tigerlily Foundation and provide literature.
- Develop the strategy and protocols for working with community partners and acts as a liaison for community initiatives
- Promote community partnership activities
- Create means of recognizing and rewarding community partnership and engagement
- Attend chamber, partner, networking, coalition and other meetings, to assess partnership opportunities, develop relationships and communicate Tigerlily mission and objectives
About Tigerlily Foundation
Tigerlily Foundation’s (Tigerlily) mission is to educate, empower, advocate for and provide hands-on support to young women, ages of 15-40 - before, during and after breast cancer. Learn more at www.tigerlilyfoundation.org .
For More Information : email tania @tigerlilyfoundation.org
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment