Tigerlily Foundation’s Special Project Coordinators are responsible for supporting various initiatives, which may include some of the following: overseeing, planning and executing special projects, which could include: research, community relations strategy to include partnerships with healthcare providers, associations/businesses; and implementing development plan (cultivating cause marketing partnerships, third party event partners, grant/sponsorship development and donor tracking).
- Special Projects :
- Work on special projects (events, research, conferences, draft papers), work with partners and Tigerlily Team to recruit survivors and create content, photo shoots, gather stories, etc.
- Work with executive team to develop and implement annual development plan/strategy to increase annual fundraising and sustainability of annual individual and corporate donors.
- Ensure information is updated in donor database system.
- Identify organizations to host events for Tigerlily throughout the year and in October.
- Build and manage cause marketing relationships with corporations
- Manage donors to maximize the effectiveness of our major donor strategy. Work with development team, Board and volunteers in identifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding individual, corporate and foundation donor prospects.
- Renew current major donors/upgrade members to major donor levels when possible.
- Maintain current foundation support and increase this support through the identification and cultivation of new foundations. Work with development and program staff to write, prepare, and submit grant proposals.
- Ensure accurate tracking/reporting; maintain relations with foundation supporters.
- Work closely with communications staff to enhance online fundraising
- Work with team to increase our income through existing programs, workplace giving, matching gift programs, and innovative new ideas
- Manage implementation of donor management software and oversee staff responsible for data entry and gift processing, in-kind donations, etc.
- Develop and track proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate fundraising
- Train and lead other staff to support fundraising and marketing efforts
- Work with President to manage Sponsorship program, which includes identifying and securing Sponsors, and engaging them in ongoing service opportunities and for events
- Assist with writing grants and reporting to funders
- Work to develop regional and national sponsors
- Send thank you letters, donation receipt, follow up communications and complimentary material to the donors, presenting the organization’s activities to supporters
- Community Relations:
- Cultivate and manage relationships and partnerships with local healthcare organizations, meet, provide brochures, promote programs (patient referral and fundraising).
- Develop relationships with community groups, businesses , associations and chambers.
- Work to ensure Tigerlily Foundation has partnership with all local healthcare facilities in the greater Washington Metropolitan Area.
- Build relationships with elementary, high schools and colleges (sororities and fraternities, campus health groups); as well as women's groups and faith-based groups.
- Oversee and support existing partnerships.
- Develops strategy and protocols for working with community partners and acts as a liaison for community initiatives
- Coordinates community projects and facilitates connections to and among partnerships
- Promotes community partnership activities (coordinate with social media team, operations team and website manager); and ensure reporting in Annual Report.
- Create means of recognizing and rewarding community partnership and engagement - Attend chamber, partner, networking, coalition and other meetings, to assess partnership opportunities, develop relationships and communicate Tigerlily mission and objectives
- Other: Develop understanding of all aspects of breast health and wellness, to be able to speak, write and promote Tigerlily Foundation to the community and in support of programmatic activities. Research and develop content for web, print and social media, to include, for example, new project (Stage 4 Programs, Healthy Living Programs, Screening Education, and Social Media campaigns.
About Tigerlily Foundation
Tigerlily Foundation’s (Tigerlily) mission is to educate, empower, advocate for and provide hands-on support to young women, ages of 15-40 - before, during and after breast cancer. Learn more at www.tigerlilyfoundation.org .
For More Information : email email@example.com .
- Program Management
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment