- We are in need of volunteers for about 1 hour at a time to be part of the Breakdown Crew.
- Very simple: put away the tables, chairs, crates, xpens, etc. that were used in the adoption fair.
- Weekends...We have fairs Saturdays and Sundays.
- Breakdown shifts are typically from 3:45 to 4:30 or 4 to 5
- Must be physically fit to pull a dolly/cart and to set-up/breakdown tables, chairs, crates, signs, etc.
- We are asking for reliability as we rely on volunteers.
- You will typically not be handling animals unless you would like to do so.
- We are an all volunteer run organization and we ask for the courtesy of only applying if you are able and ready to respond. We had 2 people say they'd be at the most recent fair to help. We planned on it. They did not show up and did not reply to us. We are saving animals and we need reliable, committed volunteers.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- About 1 hour
- Physically able to carry heavy items, assemble folding tables, crates, etc.