MKT: Marketing Project Manager
11 people are interested
JerseySTEM is seeing a Marketing Project Manager to join the Marketing Department. Responsibilities include:
-Coordinate create efforts across marketing functions (e.g., graphic designer, social media manager, email manager, website manager, etc.) to ensure the team executes the marketing program effectively and within target deadlines. This includes:
- Collaborate and align with internal business partner (i.e., University, Corporate and Program Operations teams) on the desired deliverable, goal and timing
- Brief the Marketing team on the direction and desired deliverable, set project milestones,schedules and ensure projects remain on track; proactively communicate deviations from the schedule
- Actively manage the tasks involved in executing the program
- Review all deliverables for the assigned project(s) before presentation to internal business partners.
-Work with Creative Group Manager, Email Manager, Website Manager and Photo/Video Manager to assign resources for all assigned work.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1+ years of project management experience as part of a project management role or other role that requires project management skills
Extremely detail-oriented and organized; excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects simultaneously
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree. Preferred majors (not required): business management, marketing, mass communications, advertising.
3-4 hours week; can be performed virtually
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Project Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Sales Marketing
- People 55+
- 3-4 hours week, on average.
- Role can be performed virtually