Ebenezer Minneapolis is seeking multicultural educational opportunities for our residents. Do you have an interest in bringing your knowledge of culture and travel to our residents in a comfortable and intimate setting? If so, we would appreciate you sharing your knowledge, interest, and availability with us.
The opportunity would exist for opportunities to speak at our Care Center or our Assisted Living building. A daytime presentation (day or weekend) is preferable.
Lifelong learning and engagement are priorities at Ebenezer Minneapolis. Please consider sharing your gifts and knowledge with our deserving residents!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Cultural Corner Presenter
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Housekeeping Aide - Adult Day...
- Shopping Escort
- Meal Server / Park Apts
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Truth Point Survey
- Ebenezer Bowling Volunteers
- Beauty Shop Escort
- Pet Visitor/Dogs
- Manicurist - Adult Day Program
- One-on-One Companion - Adult Day
- Dining Room Assistants - Loren...
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Knitting Teacher Wanted -...
- Bell Choir Assistant
- Bingo at Park Apartments
- Twin City History Presenter
- Bingo Volunteers - Memory Care...
- Weekly Bowling at the Care Center