We are seeking a Volunteer for a Film Festival taking place in Hollywood in September 2018.
The position currently needed is:
Development Coordinator: Create monetary opportunities for the festival involving donations, grants, partnerships, corporate sponsorships etc. This person would help the organization with its financial health, and ensure the continuation of the festival for years to come.
* The position starts in April, and would be committed until the end of the festival in September.
We are asking for a 5 hour per week commitment on your own time.
The position works closely with Festival Executives.
Access to VIP events and Parties as well as full program credit will be given to managerial volunteer position.
We would love to have your join our team for this awesome festival in its second season! Please with a cover letter introducing yourself.
Best of Luck!
- Resource Development / Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Retail / Sales
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 22
- Orientation or Training
- 5 Hours a week/ Hours can vary
- College grad, passionate and committed, who can be a self starter & work with team and independently