We are seeking Volunteers with Managerial Experience for a Film Festival taking place in Hollywood in September 2018.
The positions currently needed are:
Volunteer Coordinator - helping us to organize and create a program that will bring on volunteers/ interns to help with festival events, classes, parties, and screening during the festival.
* The positions start in January, and would be committed until the end of the festival in September. This is a volunteer opportunity only, and as we grow these positions will become paid by the governing organization. We are asking for a 5 hour per week commitment on your own time. These positions would work closely with the two founders of the film festival. Access to VIP events and Parties as well as full program credit will be given to these managerial volunteer positions.
We would love to have your join our team for this awesome festival in its second season! Please reply to the craigslist link with a cover letter introducing yourself, and why you are interested in working in any of these positions. Please include your resume as well. If you already are an entertainment industry professional please talk a little about your experience. If you are not it is not mandatory. Also not mandatory but please mention if you speak Spanish Fluently.
Best of Luck!
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Arts Administration
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 22
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per week. Hours can vary
- College grad, passionate and committed, who can be a self starter & work with team and independently