Do you have the passion and fortitude to take a startup to the spotlight? Unlocking Silent Histories (USH) is an innovative nonprofit that has the content, energy, and proven concept to launch a wide scale expansion. This can only happen with your help. We are looking for an enthusiastic web developer who can work with us to create an online platform that supports our implementation guides. We plan to launch a leveled subscription plan for our educational content. If you are interested, please contact us!
- Online "store" development (We are launching our WordPress website. This online platform can run in conjunction with this or separately)
- Organize content categorization and structure into a user-friendly interface
- Map out and navigate technical and logistical considerations for online content production and use
- Project manage the development of the online platform/ meet deadline needs
- Manage the content platform to meet our launch target needs.
- Develop a goal setting and measurement tracking performance plan; adjust efforts to increase performance.
- Develop editorial guidelines and processes to ensure that content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Software Development
- Website Programming
- Product Development
- Web Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment