REGISTER HERE TO PARTICIPATE! healthebay.org/june-cleanup
PROTECT WHAT YOU LOVE
This is a great opportunity for you and your family, friends or associates to get involved. All you need to do is show up...and bring a bucket if possible!
- General Admission: Each volunteer will need to register individually unless you are bringing a youth group or family.
- Youth Group Leaders: You can register groups of 2-100 people under the Youth Group ticket type.
- Overflow Admission: When our general admission sells out, you can still register, however you will be responsible for bringing your own cleanup supplies: a bucket or trash bag, and a garden glove or latex gloves. Please bring your own water to this event to prevent dehydration.
- All cleanup volunteers must sign out online waiver or bring a signed waiver formto the cleanup.
- Parking: Bring cash if you plan to park in the lot (there is no discounted parking) or come early to find street metered parking.
- Volunteers 12 and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Volunteers under 18 must have a waiver signed by parent or guardian.
- Service hour forms will be signed by the beach captain at the end of the cleanup. Please do this the day of the cleanup as we cannot verify service hours after the event.
- Help us make Nothin’ But Sand a zero-waste event! Buckets, garden gloves, water, and healthy KIND Snacks (while supplies last) will be provided, but we encourage you to bring your own cleanup supplies and a reusable water bottle so we can reduce our environmental footprint.
- Please be prepared to be outside for 2-3 hours. Beach weather can be unpredictably hot or cold, so we recommend dressing in layers. We also encourage you to bring a filled reusable water bottle to stay hydrated, and to bring a snack in case you get hungry. Water is available at all cleanups.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our Beach Programs Manager Zoë Scott.
Note: Nothin' But Sand is a rain or shine event. Cleanups are only cancelled for lightning or thunderstorms. We will still hold the cleanup in light and steady rain.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment