The Worldview Project is a San Diego based non-profit whose mission is to promote cross-cultural awareness, understanding, and appreciation through web-based resources, programs, publications, social networking and local events.
The Worldview Project is looking for a Events Photographer to photograph our yearly internal and external organizational events, team buildings, social gatherings, community outreach and participation.
Please visit our website at www.thewvp.org and our online magazine at www.parobs.org for more information about our organization and the work we do!
*** Please do not call or walk-in unannounced at our office to inquire or apply for this opportunity. We'd prefer you apply through this listing or email us at: email@example.com ***
When you write to us, we'd appreciate it if you tell us a little bit about your skills, experiences, interests, and anything else you might want to share, so that we may respond to your application more fully. If you do not hear back from us in one business week's time, then you may call our office at (858) 964-0709, but please contact us first by email.
Thank you for your interest with the Worldview Project! We look forward to receiving your application. Have a wonderful day.
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Minimum 6-15 hours/week for at least 6 months.
- Calendar Editor Volunteer/Intern
- Social Media Volunteer/Intern
- Journalist Volunteer/Intern
- Harmony in Action Cross Cultural...
- Assistant Editor Volunteer/Intern
- Assistant Volunteer Coordinator...
- Content Developer Volunteer/Intern
- Marketing Volunteer/Intern
- Promotions Coordinator...
- Copy Editor Volunteer/Intern
- Events Photographer...
- Schools Program Coordinator
- General Office Volunteer/Intern
- Acquisition Editor...