Are you looking for something that will change your life?
Are you tired of living without purpose?
Grace Hospice is seeking people who desire to make a difference!
This opportunity is life-changing. Life changing for the hospice patient and their families, but also for the volunteer.
Grace Hospice ’s team knows the benefits of caring for hospice patients.
We are honored to be a part of this final journey, building relationships, and assisting with carrying the load.
If you want to be a part of this experience, I urge you to call Grace Hospice today and ask about the training program.
This is a long-term commitment, requiring at least one-year duration.
We require once a relationship begins that the volunteer sees it through the entire journey.
Grace Hospice requires all volunteers to complete a 10-hour training, background check, fingerprints, TB Step 1 & 11 and supervisory visits and reviews.
For more information call Grace today at 616.432.2050 for an interview.
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy