Support Group Facilitator - Madison Area
2 people are interested
To provide emotional, social and or educational support to those caring for people with dementia.
- Initiate conversation among participants to share their challenges and successes in caring for someone with dementia
- Work with staff to arrange for speakers as needed
- Maintain a safe environment for participants where their
- thoughts and feeling are valued
- Redirect conversations or behaviors as needed
- Complete meeting summary
- Adhere to Facilitator Agreement duties and responsibilities
- Promote Alzheimer’s Association services
This group meets the 2nd Friday of the Month from 6:30 - 8 pm at the Madison Public Library.
We'll work with your schedule.
Madison Public Library6111 Middle Ridge Rd.Madison, OH 44057
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Patient Care
- Group Facilitation
- Social Work
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 12 month, 2 hours a month
- Support Group Facilitator Training