Seeking outgoing individuals to assist in coordinating our Annual Eat Our for Ada fundraiser on Thursday, May 31 st. Restaurants across Cornelius, Huntersville and Mooresville provide a portion (usually 10%) of the full day or evening sales to the Ada Jenkins Center.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Contact restaurant managers/owners to discuss participating in event (in-person or via phone)
- You will work from a list of all restaurants who previously participated
- Track which restaurants are participating, the percentage they’re donating, time frame and any other applicable details.
- Work with Ada staff to distribute table tents and/or fliers to the restaurants the day before the event.
- Work with Ada staff to follow up with restaurants after event to collect donations
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
- Familiarity with and appreciation for the mission of the Ada Jenkins Center
- Must be 18yrs old
- Role begins March and goes through May and can be done around your schedule 2-4 hours per week.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Flexible around your schedule. March-May 2-4hrs/wk