Do you love to knit and want to provide emotional and spiritual comfort to others?
Grace Hospice is seeking people to use their talent to enrich our Hospice patients.
At the end of life, Grace Hospice provides the patient and their families with prayer shawls to comfort the patient. Prayer shawls are knitted at your own home and brought to the office to be delivered to our patients, or if you prefer, you may deliver them yourself!
These shawls provide such comfort, knowing someone cares for them at the end of their journey.
For more information regarding this unique opportunity, please call Grace Hospice today at 616.432.2050
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support