HavServe has been serving the Community of Lebrun in southwest Haiti since 2010 while the population of the area has more than doubled. As the community has expanded, so has the demand for a variety of training, recreational, and educational programs that serve all ages in this remote area. This increased demand has evolved into an exciting vision of what the future holds for HavServe, if we work together.
WE CAN BUILD A SAFE, CONVENIENT, ATTRACTIVE FACILITY...
- central location and easy access with generous space for learning and training.
- community library and multipurpose and training room areas
- outdoor practice fields to accommodate a variety of sports and activities
FOSTER A FRIENDLY VIBRANT COMMUNITY...
- a welcoming place for people of all ages to interact
- families who share your interests
- a supportive network of friends and neighbors
- internship opportunities to engage young adults at the high school and college level
- impactful education and awareness programs
AND OFFER A VARIETY OF HEALTHY, FULFILLING ACTIVITIES FOR ALL AGES.
- quality and inclusive youth sports
- fitness, wellness and healthy lifestyle programs
- community service volunteer opportunities
- performing arts classes and activities
- tutoring and mentoring programs
- lifelong learning activities for seniors and illiterate adults.
Each trip to Haiti will be with a group of service-minded volunteers - typically 8-14 total - who want to experience the world, meet new people, and make a difference. No skills required. Trips last 1-2 weeks and include sightseeing.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2 weeks or more