Global Water Dances, a program of the Laban/Bartenieff Institute of Movement Studies, connects and supports a global community of choreographers and dancers to inspire action and international collaboration for water issues through the universal language of dance.
The Social Media Specialist implements GWD’s social media strategy with guidance from the Project Manager and/or Artistic Director.
- Competence with social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Professional experience with social media marketing
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for the arts and/or environment
- Ability to work independently as well as function successfully within a collaborative team
- Work with existing and create new social media content consistent with GWD’s mission and social media strategy.
- Ensure postings are completed on social media platforms based on the timelines.
- Communicate with the Program Manager and Artistic Director as needed to ensure timely and effective social media communications
To submit for this position please let us know if you have run social media campaigns before, and provide a work sample or description of the campaign.
Hours of Work: 2-5 hours per week,
Department: Social Media TeamReports to: Artistic Director
To learn more about the organization click here: http://globalwaterdances.org
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Until September 2019 (but this can be discussed)
- Please send us a sample of your work