Responsibilities for the Fund Development intern may include (but are not limited to):
* Assist Development & Communications staff with promoting and supporting community outreach and organization events.
* Support the annual fundraiser, including requesting silent auction donation items, sponsorships, and other admin duties
* Assist with donation receipts, acknowledgements/thank you’s, and reporting,
* Maintain and update the Watercourse Facebook page, and other online & social media initiatives focused on growing presence, promoting engagement, and updating content.
* Assist in the production of press releases, promotional, and other marketing & communications materials.
* Assist with mailings to media, partners, donors, and other contacts.
* Other projects as agreed upon.
- Event Management
- Donor Management
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 19
- flexible, up to 20 hours per week
- Dedication to our mission to promote health & well-being.