Join us for Port Clinton, Ohio’s biggest winter music festival called Burning Snowman Fest on Saturday, Feb 24 th 2018. With over 10,000 in attendance this is a high energy event featuring 4 bands and a burning snowman (yes, really!). Proceeds from the Festival to benefit Rettsyndrome.org and Kids for Christmas.
As a beneficiary of the event, Rettsyndrome.org is seeking 20-30 volunteers to assist in the event efforts. Volunteers are needed between the hours of 9am-8pm to help with various duties including: set up/clean up, checking IDs, direct parking, put fire in barrels, etc. Volunteers can work in 4 hour shift increments and will be able to enjoy the event after/before their shift. There is ample parking available and many nearby hotels if you are looking to make a weekend out of it! (Volunteers must be 21+).
- Burning Snowman Fest ( https://www.facebook.com/BurningSnowman/)
- Saturday, Feb 24 th 2018 at 12pm
- Docks Beach House, Port Clinton OH
- For more information on attending or volunteering, please contact Dave Hermes at email@example.com .
- Event Management
- Stage Management
- People Skills
- Transportation Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 4 hour shifts
- checking IDs, assist w/parking, fire in barrels, crowd control