In Fayette County over 20,000 people are at risk of hunger and one in five children do not know when or where their next meal will be. The FCCAA Food Bank is Fayette County's designated warehouse for collection and storage of food for the needy. Last year, more than 1.8 million pounds of food were collected and distributed to approximately 9,000 persons Distribution takes place through a network of 49 volunteer food pantries and congregate feeding sites.
Host a donation drive in your community... in school, at church or in your neighborhood and collect food items that can be distributed to the hungry in Fayette County. Earn Community Service hours or just feel good that you have made a difference in the lives of the underserved.
Collect popular items such as:
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Pancake Mix and Syrup
Cereal and Granola Bars
Canned Fruits and Vegetables
Canned and Dry Beans
Rice and Rice Meals
Pasta and Pasta Sauce
Boxed Potatoes and Stuffing
Main Meals (Beef Stew, Chili, Raviolis)
Canned Meats and Tuna
Crackers and Healthy Snacks
Coffee and Tea
We also collect and distribute pet food and toiletries!
- Crisis Intervention
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Join our RSVP Program- Are YOU...
- RSVP Member Opportunity- Become...
- Volunteer Recruiter: Fayette...
- RSVP Member Opportunity- Budget...
- RSVP Member Opportunity- Hospice...
- Circles Allies (Mentor)
- Tax Preparer
- Host a Donation Drive for our...
- RSVP Member Opportunity- Vision...
- Activities Coordinator
- Circles Childcare Support
- Meals on Wheels
- Calling all TAX support!
- RSVP Member Opportunity-Become a...
- Tax Greeter