An Awareness Material Distributor for Children’s Cove is responsible for managing a specified amount of awareness materials on behalf of Children’s Cove. An Awareness Material Distributor will oversee a specific area of distribution drop-off locations, coordinate new sites, facilitate and conduct brief informational pitches to interested parties.
- Manages the mindful distribution of awareness materials.
- Evaluate potential distribution locations for awareness materials.
- Monitors and replenishes distribution materials at specific locations.
- Assist the Volunteer Coordinator with distribution site development and mapping and reviews distribution site for success and concerns.
- Monitor and evaluate program quality assurance with distribution site managers.
- Effectively communicates and builds relationships and rapport with various distribution sites.
- Provide input on distributions sites and mapping.
- Work with the Volunteer Coordinator in the general growth and efficiency of the distribution material and model.
- Serves as a spokesperson in the community for Children’s Cove and child abuse prevention.
- Develop and maintain communication and networking regarding child abuse and the role of Children’s Cove.
- Child Advocacy
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training