AmeriCorps VISTAmembers are passionate and committed to their mission to bring individuals and communities out of poverty. Members make a year-long, full-time commitment to serve on a specific project at a nonprofit organization or agency. They focus their efforts to build the organizational, promotional and/or financial capacity of organizations that fight illiteracy, improve health services, foster economic development, and assist low-income communities. Members earn a modest living allowance of $12,300, limited benefit options and after a year of service are eligible for an Education Award of $5,775 or post-service stipend. More information is available at www.VISTAcampus.gov.
To be a VISTA, apply at my.AmeriCorps.gov
Responsibilities for this job:
Boys and Girls Club, Planned Giving VISTA
* Assist with the implementation of activities relating to planned gift campaigns.
* Prepare background reports on donor giving and develop proposals for donor considerations.
* Research potential planned gift prospects, and develop proposal and conduct solicitations of individual
* Develop and execute marketing plan.
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Market Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check