- Volunteers will be assigned to a specific grade K-5 to assist students with homework.
- Volunteers ensure students complete their homework, mark their homework points and put their homework in their backpack.
- Volunteers will encourage children to do their best
- Volunteers may choose to work one to four days per week.
- A background check must be done through your local police department before volunteer can begin
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- afternoons 2:45-4:15 you may choose the days.