Gallery Volunteers are the face of the Arts HQ. They are the first people to meet and greet our visitors and represent the West Valley Arts Council. Volunteers are key to sustaining the mission of our organization.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Welcoming visitors and enriching their gallery experience
- Be knowledgeable about the West Valley Arts Council programs and direct visitors to WVAC and other WV art organization’s collateral
- Helping children and families during special programs.
- Assist with light clerical duties such as answering phones, mailings, data entry, filing, etc.
- Volunteers may also be called upon to provide directions, information, and friendly assistance about other public art and visitor experiences located in the West Valley.
- Other duties as needed.
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Hours and schedule are flexible.