Coach for Senior Fall Prevention classes
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereSonoma County locationsSanta RosaSanta Rosa, CA 95407
Become a volunteer coach and help seniors improve balance - and prevent and manage falls. Train as a certified coach for this nationally known, award-winning fall prevention program for older adults.
A Matter of Balance is a series of eight, two-hour classes, led by two volunteer coaches. Coaches lead at least two series within a year after their certification training. Classes are offered throughout Sonoma County. Seniors gain confidence and feel empowered to be active again.
"It is very satisfying when I see participants gain confidence and boost their sense of optimism while having fun with each other. As a coach, I get the same experience!"
Call us at 707-528-4485 x 123 for more information or email Joan Reynolds at email@example.com today!
- People Skills
- Fitness Instruction
- Occupational Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Plowshares Community Dining Room
- Cancer Resource Center - Needs...
- Willits Senior Center
- Redwood Coast Senior Center...
- Coach for Senior Fall Prevention...
- Be a Classroom Grandparent Today!
- Ukiah Senior Center needs...
- Mendocino Coast District...
- Be a Schools of Hope tutor
- Caring Kitchen - Youth serving...
- Human Society for Inland...
- Oak Granary Need Garden Volunteers
- Tutoring in Schools in Sonoma...
- Volunteer Tax Preparer - VITA
- VITA Volunteer Income Tax...