5 people are interested
An Administrative receptionist is needed to answer all incoming calls for the agency and assist clients in their time of need. The candidate needs to possess excellent customer service, good verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to direct clients to the correct dept or service.
- Greet guests and volunteers to Admin office and inform staff
- Answer multiple phone lines and transfer calls
- Make copies of documents, checks/donations
Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
- Represent the mission, vision, and values of Catholic Charities.
- Become knowledgeable about the services provided by Catholic Charities.
Qualifications: Previous work experience in an office setting preferably answering phones. Must have experience with customer service skills. In addition the ability to work in a fast pace environment and the ability to improvise when needed.
Language Skills: Ability to communicate effectively with both clientele sand staff. Spanish is desirable.
We'll work with your schedule.
149 N Fulton StreetFresno, CA 93701
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 20-30 hours per week