The Administrative receptionist is responsible for answering all incoming calls for the agency. It is essential that the receptionist can assist the clients over the phone. The candidate needs to possess excellent customer service, good verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to direct the customer to the correct dept or service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited the following duties.
- Greet guests and volunteers to Admin office and inform staff
- Answer multiple phone lines and transfer calls
- Make copies of documents, checks/donations
- Organize files and or file in respective folders
- Arrange desk and keep all documents and information in order
Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
- To ensure that the highest standards are being met.
- Implement the mission, vision, and values of Catholic Charities.
- Consistently deliver high quality series that are aligned with the agency’ mission and values.
- Remain knowledgeable about the services provided by Catholic Charities.
Qualifications: Previous work experience in an office setting preferably answering phones. Must have experience with customer service skills. In addition the ability to work in a fast pace environment and the ability to improvise when needed.
Education and/or Experience: High School Graduate or GED. Some experience in working with non-profits or social service agencies.
Language Skills: Ability to communicate effectively with both clientele sand staff. Spanish is desirable.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 20-30 hours per week