Volunteer Development Director
Change Food is a grassroots movement building a healthy, equitable food system from the ground up.
We are currently seeking two volunteer development directors to help with fundraising and acquiring grants and sponsorships for Change Food, the Change Food Video Library and Change Food @ SeedsΧps.
Please fill out an application and we'll be in touch with you as soon as possible. Responsibilities
● Help develop fundraising strategy for the Change Food @ SeedsΧps, Change Food Video Library, marketing/promotion and general Change Food overhead
● Help develop donor lists for Change Food and its projects
● Help secure sponsors for the Change Food’s participation at the SeedsΧps Summit
● Develop targeted pitches to both traditional and non-traditional funding sources
● Applying for all relevant grants
● Generating funding reports
● Working to build our Patreon account, bringing in more regular donors.
● Excellent writing and editing skills
● Excellent communication skills to both donors and Change Food management
● Excellent research skills
● Must have very strong interest in development and/or experience working with fundraising,
especially creative, non-traditional forms of raising money
● Must have excellent follow up and follow through
Please fill out an application and we'll be in touch with you as soon as possible. Please note - we are only interested in individuals who are willing to commit their time.
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 5 hours + per week