Be the first step in helping those in need! We are looking for phone intake volunteers to answer calls from prospective clients. This volunteer will be trained in the support programs available at Catholic Charities as well as other agencies throughout the county. The work includes talking to callers to uncover their needs and matching them to the appropriate services based on program requirements. Think of the joy and relief you will bring when the caller realizes there is help available!
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least 3 hours, 2 times per month for a year
- 6 weeks of training on Wed morning or Thurs afternoon
- Veteran's Employment Assistant
- Garden Volunteers
- Evening Suppers in Round Lake
- Talented Volunteers Needed
- Help Serve Lunch to Seniors in...
- Deliver Meals to Seniors in Lake...
- Help Serve Lunch at the...
- Junior Volunteer for Senior...
- Emergency Assistance Phone Support
- Meals on Wheels Assistant
- Emergency Assistance Intake...
- Make a difference. Be a Youth...