DONATE TO THIS
9 people are interested
We need a dedicated individual to help with fundraising efforts for 13th Street Cat Rescue, specifically for silent auctions and raffles at our annual events.
- Contacting businesses for donations
- Coordinating pick up of donated items
- Reporting donations to our financial record keeper
- Organizing items for events
- Creating bid sheets
- Communicating with the rest of the team
- Providing onsite event support for the silent auctions and raffles
The time commitment will vary, with more efforts needed during the weeks directly before our major fundraisers.
We'll work with your schedule.
Downtown/North San Josewww.13thstcats.org/volunteerSan Jose, CA 95112
- Event Management
- Donor Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies, roughly 1-5/hrs per week