Organization for Women and Development International (OFED International) empowers women and children in developing countries by strengthening capacities while promoting an environment that will guarantee a better quality of life for their communities.
Our activities range from supporting rural women' entrepreneurship, increasing access to clean water and proper sanitation, to promoting a culture of reading among children in rural areas.
Position: Board Secretary
- Maintains records of the board and ensures effective management of organization's records
- Provide notice of meetings of the board and/or of a committee when such notice is required
- Ensures minutes are distributed to members shortly after each meeting
- Assume responsibilities of the chair in the absence of the board chair, chair-elect, and vice chair
OFED’s Treasurer will serve a two-year term and is eligible for reelection. Board meetings will be held at least 4 times during the year (online or face-to-face).
If you are interested in applying, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our website for more information: www.ofeddinternational.org.
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Administrative Support
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment