Executive Intern - Programs
Intern is responsible for overseeing one or more programs within the organization. Creates and revises programs, develops policies and guidelines, recruits and trains staff, with fundraising chair raises funds, and ensures compliance with government relations.
- Create and supervise programs.
- Plan and launch fundraising events to support programs.
- Devise budgets and ensure the budget is adhered to throughout the fiscal year.
- Reach out to the community for volunteers and support.
- Contribute to writing grant proposals for program funds.
- Manage large donations and disburse money appropriately.
- Coordinate all activities of the program.
- Supervise, recruit, and train staff.
- Monitor the effectiveness and results of the program and plan adjustments.
- Ensure compliance with all government relations.
- Attend community events to represent program.
Human Resources, Chicago, IL 60628, US
The mission of AWOFINC is Building Leadership and Community Knowledge.
AWOFINC is a community initiative that is designed to meet the needs of families who do not have the resources that are to attain the supplemental educational services that are needed to enhance the possibility of success for their children. For over two decades AWOFINC has addressed the critical educational, financial, and social needs of the families in Illinois.