Comfort Hospice needs Volunteers for the Spring, Texas area 77379 and 77373
17 people are interested
Do you have the desire to make a difference in your community? Comfort Hospice is currently seeking Volunteers for the Spring, Texas Area, As a Comfort Hospice Volunteer you'd have the opportunity to do Clerical work as well as work side by side with patients and their families. We are also seeking individuals who have special skills, such as musicians or those who can provide pet therapy for our patients. If you would like to spare a few hours of your time, please give us a call at 832-786-4216.
About Comfort Hospice of Houston
8588 Katy Freeway, Suite 226C, Houston, TX 77024, US
"For each employee to treat every patient as their own treasured loved one, providing care that affords a quality of life that outweighs quantity of days, and supports caregivers as their hearts find healing."
There are several different ways that you can become involved with Comfort Hospice:
- Offering companionship and support to our patients and their family members
- Providing assistance with clerical duties within our office
- Assisting in our bereavement department
- Supporting special projects behind the scenes
- Youth Volunteers (between the ages of 14-17) may volunteer to assist with the administrative duties within our office
We'll work with your schedule.
valley scene waySpring, TX 77379
- Hospice Care
- Animal Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Administrative Support
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training