Fast paced fun with Uhuru Foods and Pies every Saturday at the downtown St. Pete Saturday Morning Market.
We serve delicious meals and Uhuru Pies to benefit economic development, health and community programs of African People's Education and Defense Fund.
We are looking for day coordinators who can lead our cooking and sales staff and train volunteers.
We are also looking for volunteers to help prepare and serve at our breakfast and lunch and pies concession booths. Shifts available between 5:30 am - 5:30 pm on Saturdays
Contact us to get in on some fun and hard work for a great cause!
- Event Management
- Food & Beverage Services
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Bake with us to support African...
- Who needs a gym? Come work out...
- Do you like to pick things up...
- One Africa! One Nation! Multiple...
- Time to Break it Down!
- Public relations coordinator
- Hearty Breakfast & Fresh Baked...
- Time flies when making pies!
- Special Opportunity at the St....
- Want a free meal?
- Need Cooking Experience?
- Retired but not really tired?...
- Do you like cleaning? Dishwasher...