21 people are interested
SOCIAL MEDIA VOLUNTEER
21 people are interested
Are you passionate about social media marketing? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow creatively and professionally? Volunteer with the Bristol Borough Teen Foundation!
The Bristol Borough Teen Foundation (BBTF) has a simple mission: to offer unbiased, adult-sponsored events, where Borough teens (primarily ages 12-17) can reliably seek support, enjoyment, and recreation. BBTF aims to assist in the rejuvenation of a family-friendly Bristol Borough. We have currently expanded to accept Bristol Township teens!
As the Social Media Volunteer at BBTF, you'll be responsible for managing and delivering all social media activities for our organization. In this highly visible role, you will "own" social media.
As the Social Media Volunteer at BBTF, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the social media marketing strategy and campaigns for BBTF; focusing on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, etc).
- Communicating in a professional, but unique social media "voice" appropriate for BBTF.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach our audience.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Engage in conversations and answer questions
- Create and maintain a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule.
- 1+ Years of Social Media experience on all major social media platforms - LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Skilled in using and navigating social media networks' native web apps, 3rd party social media tools, and "the internet" to run it all.
- Experience with Social Media Tools such as Hootsuite, JotForm, Wix, Postcron, Bit.ly and other social media tools.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to verifiable examples of social media marketing successes and wins.)
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing, language and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, organized, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact.
- Social media "power user", fully entrenched in social media culture and understand the fine line of managing a professional, but effective social media presence.
- Dedicated, smart, creative, accountable, willing to go the extra mile, and really "get it".
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send a Letter of Interest including your relevant experience to Brianna Curran at BmCurran@BBTeenFoundation.org
About BRISTOL BOROUGH TEEN FOUNDATION CORPORATION
227 WOOD ST, BRISTOL, PA 19007, US
The BBTF has a simple mission: to offer unbiased, adult-sponsored events, where Borough teens (primarily ages 12-17) can reliably seek support, enjoyment, and recreation. BBTF aims to assist in the rejuvenation of a family-friendly Bristol Borough.
The BBTF began in June 2015 as a constructive response to a common Bristolian complaint: the teens have nothing to do in town!
Please help us address this complaint by taking the time to explore our website and learn ways in which you can help.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 28, 2021
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2+ hours per week.