- We are in need of volunteers for about 1 hour at a time to be part of the Set-Up Crew.
- Very simple: set up the tables, chairs, signs, etc. the hour before the start of the adoption fair.
- We have fairs Saturdays and Sundays.
- Set up from 11ish to noon
- Must be physically fit to pull a dolly/cart and to set-up/breakdown tables, chairs, crates, signs, etc.
- We are asking for reliability as we have to rely on volunteers to have successful adoption fairs, which leads to rescued animals being well presented, which leads to adoptions, which leads to vacancies for us to save more animals from the shelter or community.
- You will typically not be handling animals for the shifts unless you would like to do so.
- Please do not inquire about this opportunity unless you are ready to commit. We are an all volunteer run organization and we ask for the courtesy of only applying if you are able and ready to respond. Two people told us they would help at our most recent fair, we planned on it, they did not show up or reply to us. We save animals and need reliable volunteers.
- Animal Care / Handling
- Janitorial Maintenance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- About 1 hour
- Physically capable to set up tables, etc