Volunteers needed in the Sapulpa area to provide caregiver relief. This can be 2-4 hours once a week or every other week as needed on Sundays.
We ask that the caregivers give plenty of notice when they want a volunteer, so we can usually accommodate a flexible schedule.
This position is based on caregiver need, so it may or may not always be a regularly scheduled event, so that is why we are flexible!
A mandatory background check with fingerprinting is required per medicare as is an orientation and training session all at no cost to you.
Reminder: Volunteers DO NOT provide personal care or give medications. They are basically there for company and to allow the caregivers to leave the house for errands, etc.
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 1-4 hours once a week or bi-weekly
- Phone Receptionist Needed
- Broken Arrow - Volunteers needed...
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant...
- Office aide -Answer phone lines
- Medical Records Volunteer Tulsa
- Muskogee - Be a Friend; Patient...
- Wagoner - patient volunteer needed
- Bartlesville Office Volunteer...
- Music lovers needed
- Occasional Respite Care...
- Pyor Office Volunteer
- Assist terminally ill patients...
- Volunteers needed to visit...
- Sunday volunteer needed in...
- Office Assistant
- Sapulpa Area - Sit with a loved...
- Pryor - Be a Friend; Provide...
- Medical Records Volunteer - Pryor
- Bartlesville - Office assistance
- Blankets for Hospice Patients...