Want to directly help clients? Casework & Recovery is seeking a Manager. Join the Red Cross today!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2020 East West HighwaySilver Spring, MD 20910
The Red Cross is seeking a CAC (Client Assistance Cards) Manager to lead the program.
The volunteer will inventory, and distribute Client Assistance Cards to Disaster Action Team (DAT) volunteers, and maintain a record of their use and/or expiration. Volunteer shall support biannual audits of entire jurisdictional system to ensure compliance with all processes and procedures and to ensure an effective accounting of funds and proper stewardship of donor contributions.
You will be a good fit if you are well organized, detailed oriented, good with numbers and proficient with MS Office, especially MS Excel.
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Administrative Support
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 Hours per week; remote, during business hours
- It takes 10 minutes to save a...
- Love working with kids? Become a...
- Calling All Social Media Gurus!...
- Are you a leader in your faith...
- ?Hablas Espa?ol? Help the Red...
- Walter Reed volunteers urgently...
- Have strong administrative...
- Have a background in Program...
- Want to directly help clients?...