ASSIST is governed by a Board of Trustees who meet monthly, to oversee the work of the organisation. The board has three subcommittees with responsibility for Finance, HR and External Relations. These subcommittees meet as required with the current frequency being once per six weeks per committee.
- To act as minutes secretary to the Trustee Subcommittees.
- Attend fortnightly subcommittee meetings (maximum 3 hours) and take concise and accurate minutes.
- Record the discussions and the relevant actions to be taken, by whom and the target date(s) for each.
- Circulate minutes to all the relevant trustees within 3 days of the meetings
- Keep track of items carried forward and deferred
- Executive Admin
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 9 hours per month
- Experience of committee minute-taking