Reach Academy invited you to become an ongoing volunteer literacy tutor at their school to help all students learn, grow, and thrive.
Students would benefit from one-on-one or small group support as they learn the fundamentals of learning how to read.
The Oakland School Volunteers program will help you through the on-boarding process, and provide you with training to be a successful volunteer.
You can learn more about this opportunity online: www.oaklandedfund.org/community-volunteers/
- Literacy / Reading
- Reading / Writing
- General Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One hour once a week minimum
- Tuberculosis Clearance
- Library Revamp!
- Help Newcomers Learn English!
- Literacy Tutors Needed - 2018!
- Administrative Support for...
- REACH Academy Library Inventory
- Health and Wellness Fair,...
- Preforming Arts Theatre Skyline...
- Calling All Interested Literacy...
- Social Media Advocate for...
- Oakland Public School Library...
- Public School Library Inventory...